1 carton of SHORE Miso Ramen Broth
Handful of mushrooms, sliced
1 block extra firm tofu, cut in slices
1 Pak choi
200g ramen noodles
Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Boil the eggs to your liking and submerge in cold water before peeling.
- Stir fry your tofu and mushrooms, until just starting to brown.
- Add the Miso Ramen Broth to a pan and heat to a simmer.
- In a separate pan, cook the ramen noodles to pack instructions.
- Strain your noodles and separate into two serving bowls.
- Pour over the simmering broth and top with tofu, mushrooms, pak choi and boiled egg.
- Finish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.