1 carton SHORE Miso Ramen Broth
Leftover cooked chicken
1 Pak choi
1 handful Enoki mushrooms
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp Sesame seeds
200g ramen noodles
- Cut the base off your enoki mushrooms and pull apart the pak choi into individual leaves.
- Gently fry your pak choi and mushrooms for 1 min. Set aside.
- Add the Miso Ramen Broth to a pan and heat to a simmer.
- In a separate pan, cook the ramen noodles to pack instructions.
- Strain your noodles and separate into two serving bowls.
- Pour over the simmering broth and top with leftover chicken, mushrooms, pak choi and fried eggs (sunny-side up).
- Finish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds