½ carton SHORE Chilli Ramen Broth
100g rice noodles
100g plant-based mince
2 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp mirin
1 tbsp tamari
1 tsp sake
1 tsp granulated Sugar
5g shichimi Togarashi
150ml corn oil
Handful of edamame beans
1 jalapeno, sliced
- Heat corn oil in a pan then remove from the heat. Allow to cool for 1 min before adding the shichimi togarashi and gochugaru.
- Stir in the chilli oil and allow to cool and infuse before serving.
- In a separate pan, fry your plant-based mince until lightly browned.
- Add the Chilli Ramen Broth to a saucepan and heat to a simmer.
- In a separate saucepan, cook the ramen noodles to pack instructions.
- Combine the tahini, mirin, tamari, sake and sugar into a bowl. Mix until you form a smooth paste.
- Pour a small amount of your broth over the paste and whisk until combined before adding the remaining broth.
- Add your noodles to a serving bowl and pour over the simmering broth. Top with the mince, edamame beans and sliced jalapenos