1 carton SHORE Chilli Ramen Broth
1 tsp sesame oil
2 carrots, finely sliced
½ cucumber, finely sliced
4 spring onions, chopped
½ pack of vegan shredded duck
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 pak choi
200g ramen noodles
1 tsp sesame seeds
- Slice your carrots, cucumber and spring onions. Crush garlic and pull apart the pak choi into individual leaves.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and lightly fry your pak choi and carrots for 2-3 mins. set aside.
- In the same pan, add your vegan duck and garlic, fry for 5 mins. Add the soy sauce and continue to cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Add the Chilli Ramen Broth to a pan and heat to a simmer.
- In a separate pan, cook the ramen noodles to pack instructions.
- Strain your noodles and separate into two serving bowls.
- Pour over the simmering broth and top with the shredded vegan duck and all the veggies.
- Finish with a sprinkling of spring onions and sesame seeds.